
Ryan was blessed a couple of weeks ago. She was perfect during the entire thing and Billy did an excellent job. Ryan wore the same blessing dress I wore when I was blessed. She is so beautiful!

Billy's family was able to come to Arizona for the blessing.

The proud daddy!

Here is some of my family that was able to come for Ryan's blessing. We had a lot of family that had to travel from CA to be here. Thank you so much for coming! We really appreciate your support!


2 comments:
Oh, she is so beautiful. I love the picture of her and her dad! So, sweet. How fun for your mom to have a slew of grandbabies! Congrats you guys. She looks like a little sweetheart.
How fun that so many people were able to go to the blessing. Ryan looks very cute. Congrats!
Post a Comment