Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Love My Bath!

Ryan always gets very messy at dinner. She is transitioning from letting us feed her to wanting to feed herself. She will literally refuse to eat unless we let her feed herself. She also wants our food, not baby food. I'll be saving money now because I won't be buying baby food anymore...it's the food mommy and daddy eat. As a result she usually has food all over her face and body (we now strip her down to her diaper). Because of this, a bath or shower has become a daily part of the bedtime routine. She loves the water and playing with her little rubber duckies.

Crazy hair!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Saulty said...

We have to strip Addi down for dinner too, much easier to clean up. I just worry about when she's older, hopefully she won't get too used to it, lol.

Brad and Hailey said...

Hahaha she is adorable! I love the bath hair!

Sister Tori Johnson said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!!