Ryan and I took a trip to CA last week. My sister Mindy and her husband took a little getaway to their condo in Park City, UT and I was nominated to come babysit the kiddos. It was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. Mindy has 3 girls ages: 3, 1, and 3 mo. Add Ryan to the mix and you have your hands full. I was by myself on Wed. and it was busy. Miraculously I had all 4 kids asleep for naps at the same time...that didn't happen again the entire time, but I did manage to do it once. My dad took Thursday and Friday off to help and I'm so glad he did. Alysha was on reserve Friday and we were grateful for the extra hands. Despite missing Billy we had a lot of fun!
Ryan loved the pool last year and it was no different this year....she enjoyed splashing around.
I was cracking up at this picture.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I loved all the photos. Thanks for sharing. Ryan is so cute.
Wow, i'm so impressed with u being able to handle all those girls. i fed my niece the other day (4 mos old) and I was tired after feeding and burping her! hahaha
Post a Comment