Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I celebrated my 25th birthday a couple of weeks ago. It landed on Memorial Day which made it a really fun day since my dad was in town and Billy had the day off. My brother-in-law Justin also had his birthday the following week so my sister surprised us both with dessert the night before.

We BBQ and went swimming for my birthday. My friend Shalean also surprised me with a birthday cake. It was a fun day just hanging out and having fun. Since we have 2 big purchases coming up Billy and I agreed not to get anything for each other for our birthdays. Well Billy is sneaky and surprised me with a couple things I've been wanting to hang on the walls. According to him, "It was just something little." I had mentioned that I wanted a laundry sign for my laundry room and that I had seen this cute hanger for keys. I mentioned this awhile back and that's what he came home with. I love this guy.

Ryan loving the water.

My dad never fails. Roses on my birthday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MARTHA said...

Happy B-day Chelsea!

Natalie said...

wat a sweet dad!