Ryan turned 3 on Feb. 23! Her birthday landed on a preschool day so she was excited to bring doughnuts to school for her special treat!
We went to dinner at Joe’s Farm Grill…I think Ryan’s favorite thing was the “orange drink.”
Can’t forget cute Dani (4 mo.)….and cute daddy.
Ryan is funny when she eats hot dogs. She takes a bite right at the middle…and creates this lovely face.
Loving her big girl “Princess Bike” from mommy and daddy. Billy also wanted to get her a pillow pet. A couple night before Ryan’s birthday Billy took Ryan to the toy store while I got Dani ready for bed. I knew this would most likely result in Ryan thinking Daddy (not Mommy) got her the pillow pet because her took her. Sure enough, when I asked her who got her the pillow pet? “My Daddy.”
Light Sabers from Grandpa and Grandma…to fight monsters.
When I asked Ryan what she wanted as her treat for her birthday party so said cake with cream….which means pie with whipped cream on top. Ryan and I made chocolate pie and lots of whipped cream on top with vanilla ice cream.
I can’t believe my Ryan girl is 3! She is getting so big! She loves to play all day and is in love with My Little Pony right now. She’s a great big sister and often helps me get toys, wipes, etc. for Dani. She thinks Dani is the greatest thing and loves to give her kisses. Ryan is creative and loves craft time at preschool. She loves to go to the park and the store with mommy. She’s completely potty trained. She also loves to play house and to pretend that she’s the mom, Dani is our baby, Billy is the little boy, and I’m sweetheart (names we call her). I love you Ryan and am so glad Heavenly Father gave you to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment