skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Finally...The Finished Product
So the Easter Bunny made all these hair bows for Ryan way back in April. I wanted to make her a bow hanger to clip them all onto so they wouldn't get smashed, but just my luck, the alligator clips I needed were on back order at every Sally Beauty Supply in AZ until June. I finally had my dad buy me some in CA and mail them to me so I could finally finish them. Besides, I wanted them off my dresser and I wanted Ryan to wear them. There is also a hook on the bottom of the white flower that I hang her headbands on. I'm not very crafty, but I think it turned out pretty cute. I love Hobby Lobby.
7 comments:
Way cute! And very crafty & creative!
Love the bows and how you hung them up for show! Super cute! :)
Very cute!
i think its super cute!
Wow, that's a lot of bows! They're so cute. I love gigantic bows and flowers on little girls.
Super cute, that's a lucky head of hair!
So cute, and very creative!
Post a Comment