Monday, May 3, 2010

One of These Days....

You win a giveaway, contest, etc. For me, it's been never. I'll do the surveys with low optimism that I'll ever win (Let me clarify: I do the surveys at the bottom of the receipts for Walmart or Home Depot, etc. I don't go online entering random giveaways. You probably thought I was crazy for a minute). I told Billy that one of these days I'm finally going to win something. Well, one of these days finally came. Billy and I took Ryan to the play place at the mall last Friday night with my sister and 2 of her kids. Ryan loved playing. We then took her to the pet shop to see the animals. As we were walking over I looked down and there was $20 bucks on the ground. We couldn't believe it. Who would have thought? I finally found/won something. We had a great night spending time together as a family! That $20 bucks was mine and we walked out of there in ah and smiling!

1 comment:

MARTHA said...

Finders keepers!