Ryan received a special package in the mail last week....she got this "foo foo dress" from her Grandma and Grandpa Blair. She was so happy when you put it on and knew she was special. Ryan loves getting all dressed up. She calls it her "pretty." She loves shoes, hair bows, nail polish, etc....definitely a girl! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Blair!
Billy dressed Ryan in her "pretty." Side note: I can't believe my baby is wearing 18 mo. clothes. She's getting so big. I want her to stay little so one day I pulled out this 12 mo. shirt and had her wear it for the day. It didn't fit; her tummy showed; but to me it made her still my little baby and I liked that.Mommy getting Ryan dressed in her "pretty."
I love that little smirk!

2 comments:
That smirk makes me think of Billy.
That last picture is awesome! She is such a doll and her "pretty" is adorable!
Post a Comment