Friday, September 9, 2011

Just Talkin’ About the Weather…

When I heard and saw this on the news this week it was music to my ears! Yes the high is still between 99-105, but I’ll take that over constant 110+ weather that we’ve been having for the past weeks; and it doesn’t get cool in the evening like it does in other places. This is better, but we’re sure looking forward to fall and lower temps.

Oh, and for all you wondering out there, no baby yet! I told Billy that the closer we get to my due date the chances just keep getting better and better that it’s the day she’s coming. Makes me feel better thinking that yes, we will have this baby; we will be holding her soon!

FRI

High: 105°Low: --°

Thunderstorms

9/9- 50% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms

SAT

High: 99°Low: 83°

Thunderstorms

9/10 - 50% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms

SUN

High: 101°Low: 81°

Partly Cloudy

9/11 - 20% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms

MON

High: 102°Low: 81°

Partly Cloudy

9/12 - 20% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms

TUE

High: 102°Low: 82°

Partly Cloudy

9/13 - 20% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms

Source: abc15.com

1 comment:

MARTHA said...

Hang in there, even in the heat. I'm sweating just thinking about it. See you soon!