Here’s another belly pic. I’m 37 weeks pregnant and starting to feel all those pregnancy symptoms you hear/read about. My dr. did an ultrasound last week to measure how big this baby girl is. It’s estimated that as of last week she was about 6 lbs. 3 oz. My belly definitely shows that this baby is taking up all the room I have. Ryan weighed 7 lbs. 13.5 oz. My dr. had the idea of possibly inducing me a week early since Ryan was almost 8 lbs., but for now, we’re letting her come when she wants. I’ve had a lot of contractions (some of which have made me nauseous and sick), backache (I think I was up for about 2 hrs in the middle of the night last night), achy, and other symptoms that I won’t mention here. Whenever I lay down Ryan instantly says, “Mommy sick? Need a dr.” and then proceeds to get out her dr. kit. She’s caught on real quick that mommy doesn’t feel very well sometimes at night. We’re excited for this little girl to come!
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're already 37 weeks?! My gosh time has flown by!!
How exciting!
Ugh! Hang in there!
Post a Comment