
This past weekend Billy and I took a trip to San Diego. One of Billy's friends from Lancaster got married and Billy was able to be at the sealing. The weather was beautiful and we loved seeing all the flowers, trees, grass, etc. that you don't see often in AZ. Ryan appreciated finally getting out of her car seat after a long car drive.
This is Billy's friend Brady and his wife Justina. They were married on Friday in the San Diego Temple.
Ryan and I enjoyed walking around the temple and seeing the beautiful flowers! It was so nice to get away and spend some time together!




2 comments:
Wow, Brady looks the same, I'm so excited for him. Cute girl he married and in the temple. Was Les and Tyler there? I wish I could get down to Lancaster to see people. Life's just too complicated with 3 this young. Jess went to Hawaii this week for a loneman surf trip. And, I tried to fly Les and her little boy Issac up here. Spud and his wife dropped them off at LAX, but it ends up Issac needed a passport to fly, new US law. I was super bummed and felt so bad for her, you guys must know what a hassle it is to travel with a new baby. Luckily the tickets are credited to her so she can come in a few months. Well, that's so cool that you could be the sealing for Brady, I'm sure it meant a lot to him.
You really have one adorable family!
Post a Comment