Sunday, June 28, 2009

Swimming!

After the wedding Billy and I went to Irvine where we spent some time with my sister and her family. Billy and Ryan had fun in the pool!

My niece Pyper always loves going in the pool whenever she gets a chance.


Saturday night Billy and I decided to go down to the beach. It was dark and you can't see the water in the picture, but this was Ryan's first time going to the beach. She slept right through it! Billy headed back to AZ today for a couple of days of work and one last class at school. On Tuesday night he will drive to UT with my brother. I will be staying here until Wednesday and then fly to UT to meet them. We will be in UT for the 4th of July and enjoy more vacation!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

B said...

Ryan is such a doll! I hope you get this before you leave for UT, but I think I'll call you anyway to make sure. Dave and I were just wondering when you all would be in town; it'd be fun to see you guys if you have time!

Little Blue Family said...

Billy, congrats on being a dad!! Very Exciting! We keep missing each other on the phone. Too bad we need to catch up sometime. Keep calling and I'll do the same. Later!!

PS: Your looking skinny, get back in the gym!!!!!!!

Saulty said...

Very cute! Looks like Ryan loves the water, the same as Addi. It was great to see you guys tonight. We need to do that more often. I know John and Addi had fun.

Hey, send me your e-mail address so I can add you to our blog. My e-mail is saultywest@gmail.com and our blog is saultywest.blogspot.com