Billy came home from work one day last week with this huge box. His plan: make Ryan a clubhouse. He made Ryan that clubhouse and it turned out really cute.
Ryan has found another love...opening my kitchen cupboards to lots of new toys. Billy made the front door have "hinges" so that Ryan can open and close it just like the kitchen cupboars.
He made a doggy door at the back that she can crawl through.
Thanks Daddy for making me my "Little House."
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Very cute!
So fun! Nice work...I bet she loves it! :)
That's awesome!
I don't know any kids that don't love a big box to play in!
So, cute! I can't believe she's big enough to play in her own house. I feel like every year goes by quicker than the last.
Post a Comment