skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Attempt at a Great Deal...
I'm always interested in a great deal....as long as it's something I'm already going to buy and beneficial. I have been going to a few blogs where the bloggers go to multiple stores, use lots of coupons, and save a lot of money. Sometimes it seems complicated and time consuming but these people DO save a lot of money. I have never been one to cut out tons of coupons, go to multiple stores, etc...BUT I have been interested and fascinated with how much money people can save doing this. I recently read about a great deal at Safeway on a blog. It was a simple transaction and I had the coupons. My attempt was successful. I bought: 6 boxes of cereal, 1 box of fruit snacks, 3 Nut Clusters, and 2 lbs. of strawberries for $8.56! I was pretty proud of myself. I might even attempt to do it again in the future.
3 comments:
GO FOR IT!
I think you got an awesome deal! You will have to share some of your secrets with me.
Yay! Saving money is addicting. I love it, but I can get a little crazy with the deals and get mad at myself if I miss something. That's when my sister (whom I call the Coupon Queen) reminds me this should be fun and easy, not something to stress about. Happy $avings!
Post a Comment