Monday, March 22, 2010
No Pain, No Gain
I have had a goal to workout 3 times per week. I don't have a membership to a gym so I rely on doing things at home, with a 1 year old running around. I knew that I needed some guidance as far as what to do, how many reps, and something to push myself. I started doing The Biggest Loser Workout DVD, then upgraded to The Biggest Loser: Boot Camp Workout DVD. I have a friend who knows I've been trying to workout and invited me to go to her gym (YMCA) to do a boot camp. It was 1 hr. and the core workout consisted of 4 sets of 25 each: squats, push-ups, and sit-ups; with 1 lap between each set. This was then followed by some other crazy leg balancing, ab crunching stuff. It was a hard workout. I enjoyed it, but am definitely feeling the effects today. My abs have been so sore. It doesn't help that I have a cold and flinch every time I cough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Im sorry that your sick along with being sore that is no fun. Im glad you enjoyed the class! If you ever want to try it again I have more guest passes :)
Post a Comment